Flatiron Condos For Sale & Rent
Flatiron Floor Plans
Flatiron Brickell Miami - The Newest Preconstruction Condo
Ugo Colombo, one of the most recognized Miami developer, together with the Russian billionaire Vladislav Doronin of Capital Group are developing the new, ultra-modern Flatiron Condo on Brickell, Miami. The new project will be 65 floors high located at the heart of Downtown Miami on South Miami Avenue and Brickell Plaza.
Ugo Colombo has been developing in Miami for over 20 years. His impressive portfolio includes buildings such as Epic, Santa Maria, Grovenor House.
The new Flatiron on Brickell Ave, named after the latest New York's 5th Ave Flatiron building, is going to be one of tallest residential towers in Miami - 750 feet high, 65 floors and 552 units offering floor-to-ceiling glass exteriors throughout the units, which will feature 11-foot-deep elliptical balconies. In addition, the building will have a rooftop swimming pool, a gym and spa, plus an outdoor lap pool on the 18th floor.
Please contact our office - (305) - 336-0457 to reserve your unit at the friends-and-family entry-level prices. Reserve your unit now with just 10% down. Deposits are fully refundable prior to contracts being signed (in a few months).
Flatiron Brickell Key Condo Amenities:
• Sky Terrace: Landscaped rooftop pool, cabanas, sundeck and juice bar surrounded by advanced wind barrier technology.
• Sky Wellness Pavilion: Rooftop spa and fitness center with Pilates/ yoga and aerobics studio, private steam and sauna facilities in both men’s and women’s lockers
• Second 18th floor Lap Pool and Spa Pool
• State-of-the-art business center and Conference Rooms
• Children’s play area and Game Room
• Movie Theatre
• Private Event Space & Recreation Rooms
• Lobby area Bar
• Ground level Restaurants & retail Boutiques
• Designated residential parking with additional bicycle storage
• Private storage available
• Fully-managed household services upon request
• 24-hour Concierge, valet & doorman services
• Dedicated High speed Elevators
• Conceptual Design & Development by Ugo Colombo
• Lobby and common areas designed by acclaimed Artist, Julian Schnabel
• 9’6” Ceilings in Tower Residences - 10’6” Ceilings in Penthouses
• Expansive floor plan layouts
• Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass balcony doors and energy-efficient, casement windows
• Spacious private balconies with Brickell City Skyline views
Sunny Isles Miami Real Estate News & Blog Posts
The real estate market for 2015 was, to say the least, hot. With a number of record-breaking sales, it does not appear that this trend is going to slow down anytime soon. However, these huge sales were not the only…
Since its inception, Brickell City Center has had a reputation for getting high quality, upscale retailers onto the property. The 500,000-square foot shopping center is set to add two more powerhouses to its lineup – Valentino and Chopard. Valentino is…
Swire Properties and Property Markets Group are making changes to some of their deposit requirements in South Florida. While some believe this is an indication that the luxury condo boom may be hitting its peak after a four-year cycle, others…
Developers always want to make sure that their units are selling, and they often set up certain benchmarks to help give them an idea of how well they are doing, and to determine what else they might need to do…
Miami is no stranger to large-scale development. There are plenty of examples already built and under construction, including the Birkell City Centre. However, there’s something even larger looming on the horizon – the Miami Worldcenter. The project recently cleared its…
The post It’s Coming – Miami Worldcenter appeared first on Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate Resource by One Sotheby's International Realty.
Different areas of the country are famous for being home to certain types of people. Actors and producers live in Hollywood and throughout Los Angeles. Authors and book moguls live in New York. Florida has its own claim to fame…
The post Florida: Home to America’s CEOs appeared first on Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate Resource by One Sotheby's International Realty.
Cinemex is a celebrated company founded in Mexico. It’s long eyed potential locations in the US, but until now, it has not opened any cinemas north of the border. Today, all that changes as Cinemex and Brickell City Centre jointly…
The post Brickell City Center to Get Cinemex appeared first on Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate Resource by One Sotheby's International Realty.
It can be difficult to understand the real estate market and the various fluctuations it goes through, even for those who are in the business. One of the interesting trends that realtors have seen in the area of Brickell lately…
Recently, a company called Watson Investigations purchased a small restaurant building located at 842 Southeast First Ave for the price of $7 million. Interestingly, the property is near the site of a 34,000 square-foot building that the company also recently…
Introducing the newest and the hottest pre-construction project SLS Brickell Condo Hotel located in the most desirable Brickell Ave, right next to the new 5 million square foot Brickell CityCentre in Downtown Miami. The new SLS Condo will rise 57…