1. The undersigned understands and agrees that the information furnished to the undersigned by The One Sotheby's International Realty is highly sensitive and strictly confidential and shall be maintained by the undersigned with the utmost confidence. The undersigned understands that all such information is being furnished solely in connection with the consideration of an acquisition. Copying all or part of the furnished documents without permission of One Sotheby's International Realty is prohibited under this agreement. The undersigned agrees to take all necessary steps to ensure that such information obtained by it or any of its employees, officers, agents, attorneys or representatives, shall remain confidential and shall not be inconsistent with this Agreement without the prior expressed written permission of One Sotheby's International Realty. The undersigned agrees that any release of confidential information constitutes a breach of a duty owed to One Sotheby's International Realty and to the Seller .
2. The undersigned agrees that all Proprietary Information delivered by One Sotheby's International Realty to the undersigned shall be and remain the property of One Sotheby's International Realty, and the written Proprietary Information and any copies thereof shall be returned to One Sotheby's International Realty upon written request, within five (5) business days.
3. The undersigned agrees that he will not contact the Seller, his employees, officials, agents, attorneys or representators, unless authorized to do so by One Sotheby's International Realty in writing, for a period of two (2) years from the conclusion of the relationship between the parties, even, if the listing changes Brokers during that (2) year period.
4. The undersigned agrees that unless there is a fully executed contract for purchase and sale, he/she will not contact any governing authority or disturb or contact employees, customers, etc, at the subject property or business regarding subject property without written consent from owner.
5. One Sotheby's International Realty makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or validity of the information furnished with respect to the property or business. Any, and all representations shall be made solely by the Seller only at such time as they are set forth in a signed acquisition agreement and then subject to the provisions thereof.
6. The conditions and restrictions set forth in this Agreement and in the information package and any other information provided by the Owner are hereby accepted and agreed to by the undersigned, its agents, representatives and affiliates.
7. If any of the terms or provisions of the Agreement are held or deemed to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, this Agreement shall be ineffective to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability without rendering invalid or unenforceable the remaining terms and provisions of this Agreement.
8. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida, shall be binding on each Party, its respective officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns and shall be modified only in writing, signed by the Party against whom the enforcement is sought.
9. In the event the signatory circumvents this agreement, purchase and close the property incorporated herein and One Sotheby's International Realty is not paid a commission as per agreement with the seller, then the principal signed below will pay One Sotheby's International Realty their commission.
10. One Sotheby's International Realty’s compensation is earned when, during the term of this Agreement or any renewal or extension, Buyer or any person acting for, with or on behalf of Buyer contracts to acquire real property introduced in person, via electronic communication, One Sotheby's International Realty Website (SunnyIslesMiamiRealEstate.com) and phone. Buyer will be responsible for paying the amount of three percent (3%) of the total purchase price or other consideration to be paid at closing but will be credited with any amount which One Sotheby's International Realty receives from seller or a real estate licensee which is working with the seller.
11. This agreement shall be contingent upon the authority and authenticity of the principal signature, otherwise it will be considered as fraud.
12. This Agreement cannot be changed except by written agreement signed by both parties.