Four Seasons Surf Club Condos For Sale & Rent
|Click here to view Four Seasons Surf Club Brochure|
Four Seasons Surf Club Residences - Most Coveted Address
Set on 8 acres of pristine Atlantic oceanfront on Miami Beach immediately south of Bal Harbour, The Surf Club Four Seasons combines the elegant, purposeful architecture of Pritzker Prize-winner Richard Meier, in collaboration with architect Kobi Karp, with a unique provenance and history. The result – two 12-story residential towers comprising 150 limited edition homes situated between the ocean and the bay, flanking a smaller building that will house an intimate five-star hotel – offers the opportunity to live on today’s vibrant Miami Beach while enjoying the low-key elegance of a more gracious age.
Since its creation as a private social club in 1930, The Surf Club has played an important role in the cultural history of Miami Beach as a nexus for the most exceptional personalities of the era, from scions of industrial fortunes to the Duke and Duchess of Windsor, Winston Churchill, Frank Sinatra and Elizabeth Taylor. The original club’s historical landmark structure, a Russell Pancoast-designed Mediterranean villa replete with ballrooms, bathing cabanas and the legendary Peacock Alley loggia, will be preserved within Meier’s new architectural design.With almost fifty unique configurations within the 150 residences, homes at The Surf Club have been meticulously designed to anticipate the needs of virtually any lifestyle.
Richard Meier’s innovation and commitment to excellence is reflected in his work on both the exterior and interior architecture of The Four Seasons Surf Club Residences. Each home offers capacious living space and thoughtful features, with select homes including individual swimming pools, private elevator entries, interior Zen meditation gardens, ample designated parking and staff quarters. Every residence features a seamless integration of the indoor and outdoor living experience, making it possible to enjoy the abundant natural beauty of South Florida while preserving residents’ privacy. And with views stretching from Biscayne Bay to the Atlantic Ocean, each home is set against the ever-changing and luminous backdrop of a vast sky and expanses of water.
The Surf Club is pleased to incorporate other features that make the experience luxe and convivial. A sumptuous spa is integrated into the property, offering a broad spectrum of wellness, beauty and fitness experiences. Two noted restaurants – one casual, one for fine dining – are on site. A lush garden with lush landscaping and numerous design flourishes, games and follies spans the area between the property and the ocean, and an on-site international concierge for residents will be available around-the-clock to insure that any need is met swiftly and easily. Without any doubt, The Four Seasons Surf Club Residences will be the most coveted address on Miami Beach.
The Four Seasons Surf Club Property Amenities Include:
• Four Seasons Hotel at The Surf Club, with 77 guest rooms designed by celebrated designer Joseph Dirand
• The intimate Churchill Bar honoring one of the Club’s most legendary guests, Winston Churchill
• A sophisticated Four Seasons restaurant with oceanfront terrace
• Historic Peacock Alley in the meticulously restored original Surf Club building from 1930
• Unique historical beach cabanas reimagined by French architect Joseph Dirand
• Exclusive oceanfront beach with full Four Seasons services
• Oceanfront Four Seasons Spa and Wellness center
• Two residents-only fitness centers in addition to a third Four Seasons Hotel fitness center
• Four heated swimming pools, including a residents-only swimming pool, surrounded by private beachfront gardens
• Richard Meier-designed palm walk, magnificent landscaped gardens and lush courtyard designed by Fernando Wong
• Electronic access to all elevators and garage doors
• Dedicated private arrival and valet entry for each building
• Dedicated residence lounge on ground floor of South Tower
• Private self-parking in select residences in addition to valet services.
Each of the Residences has been meticulously designed by Richard Meier—including interior finishes, materials, and details designed in collaboration with renowned designer Lee Mindel—to maximize ocean views. Indoor and outdoor spaces merge together seamlessly, making it possible to appreciate the abundant natural beauty while preserving privacy. The thoughtfully designed open floor plans take advantage of the views by creating a complete indoor-outdoor living space.
FEATURES & FINISHES:
• Residences from 1,800 – 7,800 square feet with 1-6 bedrooms and en-suite baths
• Custom built Permasteelisa glazing system designed by Richard Meier
• Floor to ceiling windows throughout
• Unique custom seamless indoor-outdoor transition to terrace
• “Lift and glide” terrace doors with minimum 6 feet openings (up to 12 feet openings in selected
• Glass panels spanning 6 feet wide and 9 feet high
• Double laminated-insulated low iron glass creating higher energy efficiency and noise reduction
• Frameless glass balcony railings extending beyond the slab
• Custom design shade pockets
• Expansive terraces up to 11 feet in depth
• Ceiling heights spanning up to 9’ 10”
• Honed vein cut Italian Travertine flooring
• Custom-designed kitchens with Boffi high lacquer cabinets and Corian countertops with seamless monolithic sink
• Miele and Sub-Zero integrated appliance package
• Richard Meier custom-designed master baths with fixtures and fittings by Dada, Duravit, Toto, Waterworks, Zuma and/or Dornbracht
• Laundry rooms fully outfitted with full size washer and dryer
• Dedicated service elevators
For more information or to reserve your unit, please contact One Sotheby's International Realty office at (305) 336-0457
Sunny Isles Miami Real Estate News & Blog Posts
There are a number of different properties in the Miami area that are being built currently, and one that has been getting quite a bit of attention is the Surf Club Four Seasons. The project promises to be a very…
While the Big Apple may offer a little bit of everything, great weather is not on this list. If you are ready to get away from the dark and cold days, consider doing what some of your fellow New Yorkers…
Things seem to be going quite well for the Fendi Chateau Residences in Surfside, Miami Beach. In fact, they recently announced that they had surpassed the 50% mark for units sold, which is quite amazing. The 12-story building, which will…
Things have really been starting to change in Miami real estate (see website) over the course of the past few years. Miami is getting to be one of the most popular destinations for homebuyers from around the world, and many…
One of the most interesting trends taking place in the South Florida region is the fact that many development companies are starting to work together with luxury brands as a means to create unique, high-end condominium projects that embody the…
The Surf Club Hotel and Residences is a very prestigious address in Miami Beach, located just to the south of another prestigious area, Bal Harbour. The property was designed by Richard Meier and comprises to 12 story residential towers. These…
The newest addition to Surfside real estate is the latest preconstruction project called The Chateau Ocean is a luxury development located next to Bal Harbour, Florida. This will be a 60-unit development, with each of those units having excellent ocean…
The post The Chateau Ocean Surfside, Florida appeared first on Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate Resource by One Sotheby's International Realty.
Surf Club Hotel & Residences is the latest pre-construction project on Miami Beach. Set on 8 acres of pristine Atlantic oceanfront immediately south of Bal Harbour, The Surf Club Hotel and Residences combines the elegant, purposeful architecture of Pritzker Prize-winner…
Bal Harbour real estate which is located in the northern portion of Miami Dade County, has experienced a recent economic and housing boom. An increasing number of home buyers are seeking out property in this area, because, while quite beautiful,…
Several positive articles appeared in Sun Sentinel as well as Miami associations of Realtors: Sales of Miami condominium units jumped 134% in January of 2011 compared to January 2010, according to a report from the Miami Association of Realtors. A…
The post Miami condos are on the move! appeared first on Sunny Isles Beach Real Estate Resource by One Sotheby's International Realty.